Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 Oscars Predictions - AVATAR of Course!

2010 Oscars Predictions! – Of Course AVATAR!

 

So after reviewing a few social media websites that cover topics such as: The 2010 Oscar Nominees. In the Facebook fan group page of the 2010 Oscars, it provides links that can give you updates on the new nominees, and people are allowed to comment on these posts, where most of them are either saying: Go Avatar! Or Go Inglorious Basterds! So it doesn’t give too much insight on why they are choosing the movie or director they did, all we can gain is that they like them really. Normally when I make predictions for the winners of Oscars, I just choose the movies that I like. I find the social media will interest those who have not watched all the movies nominated to actually go and watch the movies with more and more people recommending it.

 

Popsugar Celebrity Gossip shows a little more in depth of the nominees and asks the viewers for their opinions. With an invitation into a conversation, viewers are able to gain better insights on these nominations and can help them predict and also provide their predictions to other viewers of the site.

 

After reviewing these websites, I came to the conclusion that the movie, “Avatar” will win for best picture, and James Cameron for Best Director. But I am also hoping for the movie “Up” to do well in its nominations.

 

 

Advertising Age had some cool information on the 2010 Oscars that I stumbled upon. That the Award show is actually revamping their website in order to develop Iphone Apps opening up the show to many new viewers who do not have access otherwise. Also there are many other elements of interactivity that the Academy awards company want to use for future use.

 

Facebook 2010 Oscars:

 

 http://www.facebook.com/pages/2010-OSCARS/282316279493?ref=search&sid=501123866.4105674711..1&v=info - !/pages/2010-OSCARS/282316279493?v=wall&ref=search

 

 

Popsugar Celebrity Gossip:

 

http://www.popsugar.com.au/Which-Film-Win-Best-Motion-Picture-2010-Oscars-7285974

 

 

Advertising Age:

 

http://adage.com/madisonandvine/article?article_id=141978

No comments:

Post a Comment